The Kemnal Academies Trust
Northdown Primary school is proud to be part of The Kemnal Academies Trust. Please click the logo below to visit our Academy home page.
TKAT (The Kemnal Academies Trust) is one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South of England with over 40 Primary and Secondary Academies in the TKAT Family.
Our ultimate aim is to ensure we drive educational standards through the provision of outstanding teaching, leadership and learning for all. We believe it is important for Academies to retain and promote their individual identity and we endorse earned autonomy across the Trust. Our leaders focus on pupil progress and attainment, and regularly share knowledge, insight and experience. We believe passionately in the power of collaborative working and actively promote school-to-school support. Our pupils are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to inspire learners and change lives as a result our exceptional educational provision.
- The TKAT Annual Accounts
- Trustees and Members Pecuniary Interests, terms of Office and attendance record
- The Structure and Remit o the Board and Members
- The Trust’s Scheme of Delegation
- The Trust’s annual report
- The Trust’s Memorandum and Articles of association
- The Trusts funding agreement
Are available at: http://www.tkat.org/93/documents